As a prospective exhibitor we understand you want to know:
Do you get a high number of motivated buyers to attend?
Are the exhibitors high quality?
Does the promoter have a proven track record?
- Each of the 3 weekends we hold our shows attract 20,000+ craft enthusiasts.
- All year long we connect with the community and educate them on the value of buying handcrafted using our website, Facebook and our newsletter.
- All of our exhibitors are high quality juried crafts.
- Exhibitor numbers are kept at no more than 145 to balance variety, quality without over-saturating craft categories.
- Experience: S&L has produced events since 1981.
- Return Rate: 72% of our exhibitors for our most recent show were previous exhibitors.
- Value: We offer below average costs and above average results according to exhibitors.
- Working “with” exhibitors is a big reason why our shows have been so successful.
- Convenience: We strive to make our shows as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Fall Maryland Home & Garden Show/Craft Show
Own their home: 86%
Age: under 25 4% 26-35 26% 36-50 49% 50+ 21%
Household Income: Under $30k 8% $31k-$60k 18% $61k-100k 36% over $100k 38%
Approx. home value: under $150k 5% $151k-$250k 22% $251k-$400k 39% $400k + 34%