As a prospective exhibitor we understand you want to know:
Do you get a high number of motivated buyers to attend?
Are the exhibitors high quality?
Does the promoter have a proven track record?
- Each of the 3 weekends we hold our shows attract 20,000+ craft enthusiasts.
- All year long we connect with the community and educate them on the value of buying handcrafted using our website, Facebook and our newsletter.
- All of our exhibitors are high quality juried crafts.
- Exhibitor numbers are kept at no more than 145 to balance variety, quality without over-saturating craft categories.
- Experience: S&L has produced events since 1981.
- Return Rate: 72% of our exhibitors for our most recent show were previous exhibitors.
- Value: We offer below average costs and above average results according to exhibitors.
- Working “with” exhibitors is a big reason why our shows have been so successful.
- Convenience: We strive to make our shows as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Maryland Home & Garden Show/Spring Craft Show
Own their home: 88%
Age: under 25 5% 26-35 24% 36-50 41% 50+ 30%
Household Income: under $30k 7% $31k-$60k 16% $61k-100k 41% over $100k 36%
Approx. home value: under $150k 4% $151k-$250k 26% $251k-$400k 37% $400k + 33%